Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What a bargain!

Yesterday I went to Fry's (and encountered the CN) but still got a great deal.

I spent $6.94 on these twenty-six items:

six Cottenelle Toilet paper, 4 packs -- free!
three packages of Betty Crocker cookie mix -- $.50 each
three boxes of Betty Crocker scalloped potatoes -- free!
three cans of Pam cooking spray -- $1 each
six sticks of Pillsbury cookie dough -- $1 each
three boxes of Colgate toothpaste -- free!
two cans of Carnation Evaporated Milk -- free!

If you add up the numbers as I just have, you'll notice I may have gotten back more at the register than I should have...must have been something that the CN did to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how you feel! But please leave an email if you want a response (I'm not so good at figuring out a differnt way of doing this) :)