Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Breaking down the Binder

As mentioned earlier, I love shopping with coupons. Yesterday, I went to Wal-Mart to get some regular old stuff that couldn't really be bought with coupons. The $42 I spent made my eyes bug out...I haven't spent that much at a store in months!

But I still took my massive coupon binder because, what works for me, today, is the lined paper I have placed in the front of my binder. It is a new addition to my binder that I just love! I put my shopping list there...sometimes even two or three shopping lists if I happen to be going to multiple store that day.

2 comments:

  1. I started using a coupon binder a few months ago, and I think it's the best method ever. BTW, do you keep a little zippered pencil pouch in yours, to hold a pen, scissors and anything else small you might need for couponing? I love that...it's nice to not have to hunt down scissors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's smart...I end up leaving them all over the house, allowing my 21 month old to try and use them! I definitely could use something like that.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how you feel! But please leave an email if you want a response (I'm not so good at figuring out a differnt way of doing this) :)