Saturday, November 22, 2008

Never Take The Hubby!

I made the mistake of going shopping with my hubby tonight. Of course, we bought waaay more than we actually needed. Okay, just candy and oranges, but it felt like a lot of extras :)

Got a lot of great stuff, though!

three boxes of Pop Tarts for free (had three $.55 off manufacturer's coupons plus an in-store coupon for buy 3 for $3).

four 2 lb bags of brown sugar for $.50 a piece (on sale in the store for 2 for $3 but used a coupon giving $.35 off each bag...Safeway is tripling coupons for another month :) ).

In order to get the Pop Tarts, I had to purchase at least $10 worth of stuff. No problem with my husband along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how you feel! But please leave an email if you want a response (I'm not so good at figuring out a differnt way of doing this) :)