Thursday, November 20, 2008

Post Office Offenses

Did I do something to offend the mail "person?" (Don't want to offend them further if so...better just stick with person.) Yesterday, my SIL brought all of her grocery ads that she got the night before to the park with her, including the Basha's ad that I NEVER get in the mail :( When I got home, I went back over the mail we received and again saw nothing! Nothing, I tell you, nothing!

Today, my hubby came home with all the ads in the mail. I only live one minute from my SIL's house...how does my mail get delived one day later than hers? This is one question that may never be answered.

Of course, some of the Thanksgiving things I purchased at Wal-Mart the other day are now on sale *sigh* If only I had more patience.

If I could give one tip today, it would be to wait patiently for the sale you know is coming...like Thanksgiving foods the week before Thanksgiving. What was I thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how you feel! But please leave an email if you want a response (I'm not so good at figuring out a differnt way of doing this) :)