Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tip of the Day

Defining Coupons

Manufacturer's Coupons can be found everywhere. The ones for me most often acquired are in the Sunday paper. But they can also be found in magazines, on product packaging, even in your grocery store (look for the little coupon dispensers on featured items!) They will say manufacturer's coupon at the top .

To use a MF CPN: You can only use one coupon per item...even if you have two completely different mf cpns for the same item. I always hand them to the cashier after all of the items have been scanned...don't forget to use your club card, too!

In-Store Coupons are usually found in the store ads, but are sometimes in the Sunday ones as well. These coupons will have the store name on them and may even say only good at... on them. The ones I see the most of are from Walgreens, but Target prints it's fair share as well.

To use a store coupon: Same as the MF CPN but these can be combined with a MF CPN! That means you can use two coupons on one item...giving you amazing savings! (like FREE Pop Tarts)

On a side note, Walgreens creates a monthly catalog called the Easy Saver Catalog. It's full of in-store coupons, plus some really great rebates. They can only be picked up at the store, though you may be able to print stuff off from their site online. I'm not really sure since I simply get the catalog from the store when I go pick up my papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how you feel! But please leave an email if you want a response (I'm not so good at figuring out a differnt way of doing this) :)