Sunday, November 23, 2008

Black Friday -- Updated :)

I was looking forward to this Sunday's paper so that I could check out the sales going on this Friday. Unfortunately, my memory must be failing. I could have sworn that Sunday's paper last year had all of the ads! I couldn't find any ads...I will have to check Wednesday's or Thursday's paper to see if they are in there. (Maybe AZ does things differently, though...I am a new transplant, you know.)

-- Just talked to my sister who loves the whole stand-in-line-forever shopping after Thanksgiving...I guess the ads don't come out till Thursday. I'm sure everyone knew that but me, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how you feel! But please leave an email if you want a response (I'm not so good at figuring out a differnt way of doing this) :)